GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a good command of Spanish and/or English
- Must have experience in an artistic field.
- Fill out the application form
- Attach a minimum of 3 images from previous work (JPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF).
Maximum video length 5 minutes (avi, mpeg, quicktime, wav, mp3).
- Attach PDF and images of previous work and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
PERIODS OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND PROJECTS FOR SCHEDULED RESIDENCES:
Soon more information…
APPLICATION WHO / HOW
By email: email@example.com
- Visual art
- Performing Arts
- Textile art
- New media
DESCRIPTION OF THE RESIDENCE:
A rural establishment with basic accommodation.
- More than 400 hectares of agricultural and cattle lands, meadows, reforested areas, lagoons, local flora, and fauna.
- Native fruit garden
- Limited electricity
- There is no WIFI. For emergencies, we can go to the nearest town.
- Shared rooms and workshops
- Outdoor workshops (including shaded shelter in case of rain)
WORKING LANGUAGE (S):
IT DOES NOT COVER:
• Air or bus tickets
• Health insurance
• Materials and tools to carry out personal projects
• National or international telephone calls
HOW TO GET:
By plane to Lima, Peru, connecting with the Pucallpa Airport (Capitán FAP David Abensur Rengifo Airport).
The residence is located 39 km (24 miles) from Pucallpa
Group Residency 2023
Application open till
January 30 2023
Download the application form
And send it to: