GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a good command of Spanish and / or English
- Must have experience in an artistic field.
- Fill out the application form
- Attach a minimum of 3 images from previous work (JPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF).
Maximum video length 5 minutes (avi, mpeg, quicktime, wav, mp3).
- Attach PDF and images of previous work and email them to email@example.com
PERIODS OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND PROJECTS FOR SCHEDULED GROUP RESIDENCES:
January 30 2022 Results: Febuary 14 2022
APPLICATION WHO / HOW
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DURATION OF RESIDENCE:
The residency is scheduled to begin in July 2022.
DURATION OF RESIDENCES:
- Visual art
- Performing Arts
- Textile art
- New media
- 5 – 12
- Presentation of portfolio open to the general public in Pucallpa and Lima.
PRESENTATION OF THE WORK OF THE ARTISTS:
Exhibition at the end of the residency
DESCRIPTION OF THE RESIDENCE:
A rural establishment with basic accommodation.
- More than 400 hectares of agricultural and cattle lands, meadows, reforested areas, lagoons, local flora and fauna.
- Native fruit garden
- Limited electricity
- There is no WIFI. For emergencies, we can go to the nearest town.
- Shared rooms and workshops
- Outdoor workshops (including shaded shelter in case of rain)
WORKING LANGUAGE (S):
Participants who wish to present a workshop are encouraged to propose one.
RESIDENCE COST: 1000 USD
• Conference and workshop on Shipibo-Konibo Art
• Transportation to and from the local airport and residence
• Group transportation for activities related to the residence
• Visit to a Shipibo Konibo community
• Nature walks
• 3 meals a day, local cuisine • Art tour of the city of Pucallpa
• Shared bedrooms
• Rural accommodation
• Mandatory clothing on the farm (rubber boots, rain poncho, etc.)
• Advertising related events
IT DOES NOT COVER:
• Air or bus tickets
• Health insurance
• Materials and tools to carry out personal projects
• National or international telephone calls
HOW TO GET:
By plane to Lima, Peru, connecting with the Pucallpa Airport (Capitán FAP David Abensur Rengifo Airport).
The residence is located 39 km (24 miles) from Pucallpa
Application open till
January 30 2022
Download the application form
And send it to: